Removed: Align Trex 600 Dfc Pro

Derek

I'm considering selling my beloved 600 for two reasons. Reason 1 is to thin out my fleet. Reason 2 is to fund another amazing project. It's a very smooth flying helicopter with an Ikon v1 that has been flashed with the latest update to allow the Rescue feature. I've tested the Rescue feature and it does work....it's pretty impressive, to be honest. The 600 is mostly stock with DS610m servos on the cyclic and a DS620m servo on the tail. Align 510kv motor and Castle Ice 80amp HV esc. Castle 20amp BEC is also mounted. I used a 2S pack, through the BEC, to power the Ikon and servos because I actually intended on getting HV servos but never did. Stock Align main blades. Edge Tail blades. I did add the Heli Option turnbuckle links on the cyclic and I did upgrade the main gear, autorotation gear, and torque tube gears to the black gears. They just seem to run smoother. The canopy is in good shape....not perfect, but in good shape. I won't sell any of my batteries with the helicopter because they are quite old and I just wouldn't feel comfortable selling them for use.

I've had the helicopter for about 4 years and I've never had a crash nor a hard landing. Yes, I've baby'd it but I've had a lot of fun with it.

If anyone, in the US, is interested, I can supply pictures. I'd like to get $450 plus whatever shipping to your location. This helicopter is just sitting on my wall but it really deserves to be flown. It's never let me down.

Let me know if you are interested! Maybe we can make a deal. I'd much prefer Paypal as payment.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
That is a SWEEET! bird you have Derek. Your very good about maintaining and taking care of your RC stuff. It's a great deal for anyone who takes it home :).

Derek

Well, I'm disappointed and, then again, I'm not. I wanted to sell my 600 Pro DFC to help fund another project. I posted here and several other places....even my LHS. Oddly, no one was interested in buying it. One fella even told me that I'd be better off just keeping it because it wasn't a Goblin and he only buys Goblins. Ha ha ha....whatever dude!

I've come into a bit of extra cash and, instead of selling my helicopter, I've decided to purchase 10 new 6S packs (making 5 brand new 12S packs) for the 600 and I'll just keep the helicopter and get some good flights in and I still have some cash to begin my next new project. Cool!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Good deal Derek scoring some extra cash :). That's always nice. You would of miss having your 600 since you got rid of the 450. At least if you want to go flying you will have your heli there waiting for you.

Top Bottom