450 Align Trex 450 Pro V2

Tony

Staff member
Hm, guess I need to read up on some new firmware lol. That stuff was not in there the last time I read through it, which may tell you how long it has been since I played with a microbeast lol.

Matt

When the light is flashing quickly, the Parameter values J and K are for setting the spool up.. setting to to 50 rps, etc.. this is simular (or the same) as setting it in the ESC.. my guess.. I'll have to try it out.. I've set mine to 50 rps and 100 rps.. I'll let you know if the tail kicks out, etc..

Cyclone 7

You might also need to check your Gyro settings on the Tx which you should have assigned to your Gear channel 6. Mine is fine with Heading Hold at 55% but better at 65% for higher end headspeeds - Tail Gain dial on the BX left at the factory default of 50%(halfway). Hope I am not telling you things you already know!

Matt

I did increase the GAIN on the GYRO.. Haven't quite figured out the slow start up.. AND I just bought my nephew a Losi Mini 8ight DB for his 16th Birthday

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
If that little booger has independent suspension you can do one amazing thing with it. That would be a Bavarian Demon setup in a 4 servo swash config. Oh Yeah automatic suspension.

Matt

I have this Losi to my nephew. He didn’t seem too thrilled. He’s wicked into sports anyway I tried..

Tony

Staff member
Awe man, that sucks. You can't win them all unfortunately. Some love the Rc hobby, some absolutely hate it. Hope he sees the 'light' soon and joins in on the fun.

Here is an idea Matt, since this is a little 1/12th scale guy, build a little track in your back yard (or even living room) and get one for yourself and challenge him to a race.

If that doesn't work, you can always send it to me :chuckles:

Top Bottom