I have used it one time about a month ago
I sold my align trex 450 so i dont need it now
35.00 + shipping lower 48 only

SOLD

Last edited:

heli-maniac

YEA I know but I have already bought a new bag case for the Warp
And I'm OCD about putting the Warp in a Align case LOL

I assume my E-Flite 450 3D would fit in there just like my align 450 fits correct? Is this the official align hard case so the internal will also fit a transmitter?

Do any of you know where i could obtain any Blade 450 3D decals or better yet align trex 450 pro 3gx fbl decals as i have been unable to fond any from anuwhere?

How much would shipping to slc,utah be 84070. I may be interested let me know if it will fit my Blade 450? Thanks Tom also about the decals

Tony

Staff member
Give me some time and I can custom make the decals. I can't answer for sure on Jesse's case, but knowing him, it's the Align hard case, silver, with the blue Align logo on the outside.

heli-maniac

It is a true align case it looks just like the picture
As far as a Blade 450 I would say it will fit just fine
Most place looks to be 25.00 to ship it

Ok Tony how much would you charge for some align &Blade vinyl stickers? Would they be the actual Align font? Do you own a a vinyl plotter or how do you go about making these stickers?

Ive been thinking of purchasing a desktop vinyl printer either a Silouette or a 14" cutter both of which are made by USCutter.com but not quite sure on which to get yet that is why i ask. Ill just be mainly cutting letters of multiple fonts and on occassion some clipart like flames & things. Please let me know any info u have on thrm tony thanks.

Why is it that you prefer a bag for your warp over a hard case? What size in comparrison is your Warp & what size battery do u run in it ie cells & mah? Cuz im currently running heavy on stovk of 2cell 950maj lipos that are nano tech

heli-maniac

The warp will not fit in the case with the canopy on it. it is bigger than a trex 450 canopy
As far as batteries it runs on 6S 1300mah

Oh wow how long of a flight do u get from that? Not much i suspect or does the 6s mean the lipos last longer even though the mah is lower?

Give me some time and I can custom make the decals. I can't answer for sure on Jesse's case, but knowing him, it's the Align hard case, silver, with the blue Align logo on the outside.

Hey Tony about those Decals. How much do you charge if i wanted you to make me a few? Im thinking i just want Align logos probably 10-15 of them can you do different colors of them, then just some decals that are for my trex 450 so basically just like the decals that you always see for trex 550, 650 etc that include obviously the size 450 ,brand, model, and whatever else they include and anything you think would look good to add to it aswell. plus i now own a E-Flite Blade 450 3D so iam in need of a few decals for that aswell. howbig of decals can you make iam just thinking it would be neat to just have 1 big one that said ALIGN to put over my workbench. Please let me know on any ideas you have of what to include for the decals, plus whether or not you have different colors or any metallic colors possibly, and also the cost and the rough turn around time thank you so much. TOM

Tony

Staff member
Price depends on the size of the decal, number of them and the amount of weeding that would need to be done. As for size, I can do up to about 29" tall and as long as you want.

Time is not a good factor here. I'm super busy with everything around here and I have quite a few vinyl jobs that need to be done ahead of anything else. Hell, my plotter is buried behind a bunch of boxes and I'm not even sure if it's still hooked up to the computer lol.

Lets let things settle down here and let me get caught up. Once I do, I should be able to start cutting out custom jobs again.

Top Bottom