Misc. Align GP780 Gyro setup help please?

Blade 400

Just bought some used upgrades for my Blade 400 and want to swap out the stock GY110 Gyro for this Align one. Does anyone have setup info or know where I can find it?

Thanks

Blade

Attachments

• Blade 400.jpg
    Blade 400.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 6

Admiral

Went through all my old manuals, didn't have a GP-780 manual but did find a GP750 manual and from memory the 750, 780 & 790 all have the same setup process.

Attachments

• Align_GP750_Manual.pdf
    402 KB · Views: 3

Carsten

This a very late reaction (I'm quite new in here) - hope it might be useful anyway:

GP750 and GP790 behaves very different in Limit setup. Both in terms of programming and in terms of the movements of the tail servo in the setup situation ("normal" for GP750 and "sticky" for GP790).

GP750
Via rudder stick (on TX) first go left to max. desired position. Then do similar to the right. Return to the center position, and press the SET button. Done.
Note: The servo movement is "normal", and not "sticky" (opposite to the GP790).

GP790
Via rudder stick (on TX) first go left to max. desired position. The servo movement is "sticky" (opposite to the GP750), and can be adjusted slightly back and forth around the outer position. When this looks sensible, you stop the input from the transmitter, and after a couple of seconds the lights flashes red. Then do the same to the right, and when the lights flashes red again (in this right position), Limit is set for both left and right.

Blade 400

This a very late reaction (I'm quite new in here) - hope it might be useful anyway:

GP750 and GP790 behaves very different in Limit setup. Both in terms of programming and in terms of the movements of the tail servo in the setup situation ("normal" for GP750 and "sticky" for GP790).

GP750
Via rudder stick (on TX) first go left to max. desired position. Then do similar to the right. Return to the center position, and press the SET button. Done.
Note: The servo movement is "normal", and not "sticky" (opposite to the GP790).

GP790
Via rudder stick (on TX) first go left to max. desired position. The servo movement is "sticky" (opposite to the GP750), and can be adjusted slightly back and forth around the outer position. When this looks sensible, you stop the input from the transmitter, and after a couple of seconds the lights flashes red. Then do the same to the right, and when the lights flashes red again (in this right position), Limit is set for both left and right.
Thanks Carsten, I will be setting up one of my Blade 400 Heli with a gyro soon and appreciate your advice - mine is the Align GP780 gyro

Carsten

Thanks Carsten, I will be setting up one of my Blade 400 Heli with a gyro soon and appreciate your advice - mine is the Align GP780 gyro
Hi :)
Like I mentioned, the GP750 and GP790 behaves very different in Limit setup. A fair guess would be that GP780 behaves as one or the other of those (?). Good luck and best regards, Carsten

Top Bottom