Sold: Align 700e V2 with kde upgrades, frame only

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
HEY FOLKS FOR SALE I have my Align 700 E V2 Air Frame only

The helicopter was built the first time, last month and has had exactly 5 flights on it. So Not even had a hard landing.. It has been babied and flown with care sport flying. The canopy doenst even have a scratch on it. has some decals :D This also means, the bearings are silky smooth and the frame is no blemish ..

About the heli ..

KDE upgrades: Nose metal upgrade
Battery Tray
Rear Bottom plate stiffeners
KDE adjustable Motor mount.

Align upgrades:
Tail output gears are black align hardened gears
V2 Tail grips and hub Hardened
Helical main gear
Carbon Fibre Tail Boom

What you get is the Frame without blades and electronics..What you see in the photographs is what you get. Comes with the box(really doesn't matter :D) , Manual, extra metal tail boom, 2 stock helical gears, stock V1 tail hub and grips, cross members, stock motor mount, Align plastic V2 nose (with snap lock and release for battery trays), and a few other nick nacks..

The only thing I did with the frame was modify it a little for a with install .. and I am posting a Pic for that. But thats a very small piece. Many screws you see have been updated to RC SCREWZ . Also comes with the Align Metal Servo Horns. Put your electrons and blades.. all measurements are perfect .. sub trim your servos right and you'll hit zero at mid stick without changing 1 pushrod :)

PRICE: SOLD SOLD SOLD INCLUDING paypal fee and shipping cost in US 48 states only. Paypal only…. Here is the maiden Video :)

700e V2 maidened!!! - YouTube

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

image-259263709.jpg

image-2972191392.jpg

image-806659839.jpg

image-1168645651.jpg

image-1513331322.jpg

image-3381062802.jpg

image-3935437109.jpg

image-3511910849.jpg

image-4065559137.jpg

image-527624928.jpg

Last edited:

Westy

LEGEND
If someone buys my Trex 600ESP DFC and 3GX conversion ..... I would be very ...very interested.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Sold to pvolcko (Paul) thanks man!

Will ship tomorrow hopefully if I get it all packed up and ready to ship :)

Hope you enjoy it! :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom