500 Align 500 is the nuts

pj1969

So this weekend i got my new Align 500 efl pro after selling my GOBLIN 700, which was lovely, but just couldn't get to grips with flying her without feeling very nervous. I took delivery of the 500pro yesterday and took her to the field today to see how she flew?? I believe it is all stock with DS510m's on cyclics and DS520 on tail, with stock motor and carbon mains and tails with a 3gx taking control. After initial setting up of my dx7s, she was ok, but needed a little fine tuning in the software, a couple of adjustments and she seemed nice and smooth. Had a slight bit of tail bounce back, but that was sorted with a little tweak in the program. As i have never flown with the 3gc, didnt really know what to expect, but first impression was very good and stable. I'm used to the TAROT zyx, but this 3gx, seems just the same, so hopefully will not take to long to get to grips with. I have a spektrum AR7200bx to put on her if need must, but will give this a go as i bought her and my maiden was good, smooth and without any drama. After flying my 450pro, this heli seems to be just what i have been looking for, the 450 a little twitchy, my 600 a little bit out there at the moment and the goblin was just insane. With some time in the week on the sim, i'm already looking forward to next weekend and flying the new 500 again.

Derek

it sounds like you had a very positive experience. That outstanding! Next time...take some video and share it with us.

pj1969

Yes mate, very good bird to fly, I was very close to packing it all in a couple off weeks ago, but this seems to have re ignited my desire and flying! Will try and get some footage, but feel a little silly asking full 3d pilots to capture my feeble efforts lol

Top Bottom