Sold: Align 450 Pro V2 3GX $450

Tony

Staff member
Before you go flying off the hook here, hear me out. It's getting up near 105º here in Oklahoma and my wife has to drive in this heat without AC. I need about $400 to repair her car so she has AC. For this reason, I'm putting my helicopter up for sale. I don't want to, but it's what I have to do.

This is the newest model and I have flashed the 3GX unit with the 2.1 firmware. It's pretty much stock and is solid as a rock. I have only hovered it to test gyro settings so it's never been crashed. Everything is perfect on it.

I will let this heli go for $450 +shipping. This is the price of a new one, but I have put this together (as seen on the videos) and it's setup and ready to go. Just add your Rx or two satellite Rx's and it's ready to go. If you have a DX8 then I will include my settings I have in my DX8. If you want a RTF heli, I will take $875 for it all and I will include the AR8000 Rx that you can use in another aircraft as well as the Telemetry module with all connections. The DX8 will come in the original box and the Align will come with everything it came to me with less the box unless you want to pay for the extra shipping for the larger box.

If you are interested, send me a PM. I have a feeling I will have a lot more for sale here very soon. But for this sale, it's for my wife.

wolfman76

Re: Align 450 Pro V2 3GX $475

all good tony that bird should sale fast only wish i had the money for it man... Life of a family man tony you do what you have to do to take care of what is important right... good on the sale and i am sure a better deal on an even better heli will await your future for the the sacrifice you are making for your wife much respect tony !!! another reason we say you are the man.. You do what has to be done when it counts hope it works out..GOOD LUCK

Tony

Staff member

Thanks bud. I don't want to sell it, but she really needs some AC in her car. And now that I have finished my interview, I will be selling more in preparation for my classes. I'm going to need close to a couple grand total for everything. Sucks, but it will be much better when it's all over and I'm worn the hell out.

someone make a reasonable offer on this heli. You never know what I will take. I just need the cash.

Tony

Staff member

This helicopter is on Craigslist now. If it's not sold by Sunday, I will be putting it on eBay. I would much rather it go to someone here rather than someone I don't know. PM me your best offer.

Tony

Staff member

This is going on eBay tomorrow. If you want it, you had better speak now.

Adam

Aww man i am so about to ask the wife about this one tonight. I would if some one bought my HK450GT All Set Up.............What would i need for rx i have DX6i and i have a ar62 something with satelite in the hk

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing like maybe a second purchase from ya

Tony

Staff member
haha, my T-Maxx and now my helicopter lmao.

If you have a satellite Rx, all you would have to do is purchase another satellite Rx for the other side. I think you can run it with just one satellite, but I have not tested this theory. I had two DSMX satellites so I used those. With the 3GX unit, you don't have to run an actual Rx which is great for wire management.

If you want it, you had better be fast. Once I get some cash to fix the wifes car, this will be pulled. I don't want to sell it, but it's just one of those things I have to do.

Adam

And now the waiting starts but a few glitches i need to learn i run banana 4.0 plugs so its time to upgrade everything i guess to deans lmao

Tony

Staff member
Yes it is lol. I love them and it's all I have run. On everything from my 250 to my 600, Deans all the way.

sterlingh

Adam, just wondering about your HK450GT. It almost read like you might sell it. Will you be?

Thanks

Never mind, had you confused with another member.

Last edited:
Top Bottom