450 Align 450 pro DFC Fly's again!!!!!!

pj1969

after the crash.jpg
Well i cant stop smiling!!! just come back fro the field and did 4 packs on my 450 that i crashed a few weeks ago. I had to replace pretty much everything and was determined to do her myself, rather than take her to the shop. I must say at times i struggled with a few things, but with help off the heli forums and particularly mikej from Heliaddict, i have been able to get her in the air again. This is my 1st major rebuild and programing the TAROT zyx FBL unit was at first a mind blow, but after throwing the manual in the bin,i used a laptop and the software program and i watched some tutorials and with alot of perseverance from Mike, took her to the field today. On first spool up, just before take off, she wanted to tip over forwards, but remembering what Mike taught me, i opened the laptop, went back into the program and one quick click to a setting, she hovered!!!! i was very nervous at first, not knowing what may happen, but with a few minor adjustments she started to fly like i remember. I have a few tiny issues i have to work out like small amount of tail drift to the right and very slight drift forward, but i can honestly say, i'm one happy chap!!
It just goes to show, that with a littler perseverance, alot of hours trying to get to grips with new things, even a complete novice can get a heli back from the grave. if anyone is having issues with a TAROT zyx or setting up, please ask away, i'll be more than happy to help out all i can, or i'm sure MikeJ will. Happy flying guys :cheerful::cheerful::cheerful:

after the crash.jpg

Top Bottom