600 Align 3GX language issues

Paeline

i am trying to load the 3gx disk and it installs but I can not get it to switch to English even though I hit the language tab. I have installed and removed several times with same issue. any suggestions?

Paeline

Got it. I downloaded the program off this site and works fine. Now to start leveling the head. Question.. what causes the servos to keep travelling very slow after you stop the stick? All move in the right direction. Thank you

Tony

Staff member
Question.. what causes the servos to keep travelling very slow after you stop the stick?
The reason this happens is because the gyro expects the helicopter to be in a certain position, and if it is not in that exact position, it will move the swash to get the helicopter to move to the position it needs to be in. if you are way out, it's a fast movement. If you are very close, but not perfect, it will move very slow like a drift. This is incredibly bad in versions 3/4/5. Version 2.1 is the best version for most gyros. There are very few that can run said versions without issues. Just get ready for it to tip on takeoff. I remember having to do a slow spool up, adn pop it into the air before the head was at full speed. Very dangerous. Upgrade the gyro if you can asap.

Top Bottom