Sold: Align 3GX and AR6210 receiver for sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

cn63bug

Hey guys. I have a 3GX that came with my 450 that has less than 10 flights on it along with an AR 6210 receiver also with less than 10 flights. I replaced it with a different controller and no longer need it. I am asking $110 obo for both items shipped conus. I would also entertain trade offers as well. Mainly for 130x parts or align 450 pro parts. But open to other offers as well. The 3GX was previously sold, but the buyer decided he didn't want it after he got it and asked for his money back claiming that the unit didn't work. Received it back and mounted and set it back up and tested it and everything checked out just fine. Works like it should. The 3GX has 3.1 flashed to it. The receiver does not have a satellite included as it is being used with another setup. As is in the nature of the hobby, all sales are final. Any questions, let me know. Thanks.

3gx1.jpg

3gx2.jpg

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
I'm posting here to state that this gyro is in working order. I followed along with teh issues the other "customer" had and it was PURE user error. This is not an APS (Auto Positioning System) and you have to FLY the helicopter it's on. This gyro does what it says it will do and with the help of my videos and posts here on the forum, you can get this just as stable as the AR7200BX. This is a good gyro. If I didn't already own three of them with only one flybarless heli, I would be picking it up. You are looking at $50 for the 6210 + $75 for the gyro used if purchased separately. Great 450/DX6i setup right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom