Align 150DFC Main & Tail Blade Testing, Align vs MicroHeli

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Align 150dfc Main & Tail Blade Testing, Align Vs Microheli

I still think the Align 150DFC is an awesome helicopter. It's as small as an MCPX, but has as much power as a 130X. And that combo is just SICK when it comes to play time!!!

In this video, I put the Black Align Main Blades as well as the Orange Align main blades against the Weighted and 3D blades from MicroHeli.

I also test out the 42mm and 47mm tail blades from MicroHeli and put them against the Align tail blade.

Have a watch and post your thoughts!

[video=youtube_share;S4GwOPWBYtE]

Read more about this article here...

Last edited:

Derek

I like the new intro to the video, Tony! That was cool!

The helicopter looks great, as well. Maybe Santa will bring me a Trex 150 this year, lol.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I'm trying out different intro's. I did screw that one up though. But, I won't tell you how or it will stick out hahahaha.

The helicopter HATES the wind coming over my house, but this thing is just stable as a rock. Put those MH blades on it and it's a blast to fly. Put the Align blades on it, and get ready for some quick movement! Will be flying this thing a LOT more!!!

Derek

ha ha ha....well, like I said...I thought the new intro was awesome!

I'm glad that you're liking the 150 and I'm sure that all of us are looking forward to seeing more videos of "Tony flying" lol.

Tony

Staff member
I have to thank Kevin with NexRc for this one. He did all of the testing on this before I got it. This is the first version and it still has the plastic swash and arms, but it's flying GREAT. I'm a little worried about putting the metal on there because the swash bearing has popped out a few times and I think that is saving me some coinage. But we will find out when I go upgrading all of the parts on this thing lol.

EyeStation

Yeah metal swash will start to take a toll on the servo. That Lynx servo saver is a pretty cool option to metal gears for the servo though.

Top Bottom