Align 150DFC Crash Video

Tony

Staff member
Here is a little cut from the video to show, I DO CRASH!!! lol. And when I crash, I crash HARD!!! But amazingly this little helicopter only stripped two servos, and broke the blades and the plastic on the grip links. I can still fly with the broke frame lol.

It's the darndest thing though. That house jumped right out in front of me!!!

YouTube

EyeStation

Well worth the wait! That thing was sizzling! Mine always gets away from me outside. That headspeed has no forgiveness for the newbie.
Thanks for uploading, ( Still not signing into facebook, sorry).

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I had that thing COOKING! And it just couldn't pull out of it. It was completely my fault though. Parts are ordered. It will be in the air by the weekend! Then the real fun begins!!!

Slobberdog

Darn Tony, how inconsiderate of your house to get in the way of you flight path, ouch though, but it faired pretty well for that impact

Tony

Staff member
I would have to say yes, it did quite well considering. I have new gears, frame and linkages on the way. I'm just going to deal with the canopy since it's not that bad and I have a new main and feathering shaft already here. The tail was unhurt, but I did have to replace the tail blades. And I have multiple main blades so I'm tossing on a set of the 3D MicroHeli blades to see if I can get them working. I love the looks of them, they just have no pop.

concept30

I guess the House stood its ground and didnt wanna move, that heli looks like the blade 130, is the Parts really cheap on the Align 150?

Tony

Staff member
Your right, the house didn't move hahaha.

The Align 150 is more comparable to the mCP-X. It's quite a bit smaller than the 130x. But yes, the parts are pretty cheap. About on par with any other micro.

Tony

Staff member
It's a great little helicopter. I have rebuilt the servos but still waiting on the frame and DFC links.

Top Bottom