Align 150 DFC vs Blade mCP-X

Tony

Staff member
Here is the fully customized Align 150 DFC vs the Blade mCP-X which I have a MicroHeli CF frame and swash on with the brushless conversion and the HP05 motor. This thing has more power than it really needs lol.

I didn't notice it until I put it up against the 150DFC, but it seems I have a bent feathering shaft in my mCP-X.

But the point of this photo shoot was to show you, these two are VERY close in size. Almost exactly. Let me know what you think.

IMG_6273.JPG
IMG_6274.JPG
IMG_6275.JPG
IMG_6276.JPG

IMG_6273.JPG

IMG_6274.JPG

IMG_6275.JPG

IMG_6276.JPG

Derek

Very cool! What are your thoughts on the two? I'd like to get one of these lil buggers. I have flown the MCPX (my friends) and I love it. It's just a lot of fun. I haven't flown the 150 yet. Which do you prefer?

Tony

Staff member
Remember that my mcpx is NOT STOCK. That thing has way more power than it should have. But even with that said, I HIGHLY prefer the 150 over the mcpx. Mainly because the 150DFC has a MUCH more solid tail. I would even put the 150DFC over the mcpx bl.

If I had to buy each of them again, it's a no brainer, I would go with the 150! Hands down!

callsign4223

Staff member
How do the micro servos of the 150 compare to the mcpx linear servos? Also, it looks roomier under the canopy than the stock mcpx(looking at photos in the other thread.). Is it roomier because of the mh frame or is that by design?

Tony

Staff member
The DS150 and DS155 servos are MUCH better than those crap linear servos. It's like taking the linear servo off the tail of a 130x and putting on a good servo. Much better tail.

And there is more room, kinda lol. The gyro on the 150 is actually under the canopy and not standing up like it is on the mcpx. And the servos are not all crammed as close as they can get to the main shaft.

There is nothing I like better on the mcpx over the 150.

Top Bottom