aircraft camera

What i'm looking for is a motion camera for my heli.I know their are lots of different motion camera's out their, types, and price.Keeping the price out of the question,WHat I'm looking for is a motion camera that will record and i can view the video as i am flying.( the same Idea as a first person shooter game) The way that the camera follows the player as he/she move's, the camera follows.I have looked all over the net and seen things close but not the shooter idea.Is their a place , site, store that i have over looked or does it actualy exsist.

If anyone knows the answer to this please let me know

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
hobbyking has FPV kits.. they will cost you about 300 bucks total if you already have an aircraft that can carry the payload... FPV-(First Person View).. Thats the lowest you gonna go with those.. I made a post on "interested in FPV's" in this lounge..

also for more info check out the videos by alishanmao on youtube. he has a beginners FPV guide.. he is doing that series right now. You dont have to use the goggles... you can use TV out and use a screen... that's your choice.....

Top Bottom