General aileron servos

AngelT

building a HK 500 heli...the swash plate has 3 servos, do I need a y connector for the right and left servos?

Tony

Staff member
No, you will plug the rear servo into the Elevator port on your Rx, the right servo into the Aileron port on your Rx, and the left servo into the Aux port on your Rx. You must be running a 6 channel Tx with CCPM mixing to use this swash setup. what radio are you running?

Tony

Staff member
Perfect, you will plug them in exactly as described. The gyro will go into the rudder channel, and the signal wire in teh gear channel (I think lol), then the next channel should be aux, and that is where the pitch servo will plug in.

Make sure to set in your Tx to a 120º swash and that will activate your collective. Then, just follow my videos on setup, set all of your links up to get the proper pitch, and your ready to go. Any questions, just ask.

Tony

Staff member
Nope, the pitch and aileron can be plugged in any way. You can do the reversing in the reversing menu and/or the swash mix menu to set it up so they all move correctly.

Lee

Thread needs moving Tony. It's a HK 500 and you are in the quadcopter forum :D

Tony

Staff member
Moved to the correct section even though my Moderator could have done it but is too busy planning his big April Fools Joke hahahahaha

Lee

Just wanted to draw your attention to it before i moved it :D Anyway carry on chaps LOL :D

Tony

Staff member
YEah well, I had to get my shot in for pushing me into a brushless mod for a helicopter that I can just barely see hehe.

Top Bottom