Ahhh perfect day....well except the very first flight and my....

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Two out of three ain't bad. Sorry about the SR. Seem like you had a good time. Some good flights you got in their Rodney. Looks like nice weather was enjoyable too.

trainrider06

Two out of three ain't bad. Sorry about the SR. Seem like you had a good time. Some good flights you got in their Rodney. Looks like nice weather was enjoyable too.

Hi Ivan, yeah the old SR survived without a scratch, got it home checked it out and it was just fine. That's my original CP bird I started out on, lol she can be cantankerous and unpredictable, but I got a little soft spot for her, try and fly it every now and then.
It was a perfect day! Very little wind.

Admiral

Great flights and videos, the SR did better than mine ever did, just couldn't sort that one out.
Thanks for sharing.

trainrider06

Great flights and videos, the SR did better than mine ever did, just couldn't sort that one out.
Thanks for sharing.

HI Keith, hehe yeah that SR can be a handful! That one is my first CP, and believe me she's been crashed a bunch, and it still like that day gives me fits. LOL but i got a sentimental attachment to it, and I'll give her a whirl here and there.
Sometimes she flies pretty good, then others some mysterious issue will develop sometimes goes away sometimes I have to tweak the gyro on it....LOL

Top Bottom