EDF A Gift From My Wife

Tony

Staff member
Dude, that is AWESOME! I have been looking at some of these larger EDF models lately. Hopefully you can get some video of this birds maiden! That would be sweet.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yeah I want to do a “no edit” maden since i crashed and burned on my last EDF...lol. But she got me the PNP version so i need to get a receiver

Tony

Staff member
Make sure to get one that is for planes and has a longer antenna along with a short one so you get max range. I'm trying to remember what that array is called and it's slipping my mind lol. It's early for me, trying to get ready for tonight.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Someone told me Horizon will discount the AS3X reciever to 30 bucks if you bought the pnp plane from them which she did. So thats my plan hopefully

Tony

Staff member
That would be awesome! I have a little micro EDC Habu that has the AS3X and that plane is on rails. And you do not feel like it is flying the plane for you, you still have to fly it, it just takes some of the twitchieness out of the plane. I'm sure I just butchered that spelling lmao. Ah well, time for a coffee refill lmao.

Top Bottom