700 700n shaky on spool up

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
If you can afford it.. Gopro will be the best field of view and quality .. Strapped on your forehead or mounted on a hat .... You probably have heard the name... That's all the rage right now in any field of sports. Gopros mounted anywhere humanly possible lol

If not , then the 808#16 or the highest one they have out now. These small suckers are getting better by the day. Not quite as much clarity yet obviously as the gopro, smaller lense and all. But Velcro it to the top of a hat and whoalla.. Can't beat it for 60 bucks or so

brent

Cool Thanks, only thing I'm not sure about with the go pro is no zoom. My Dad has a hero 3 on his djm quad for fpv which I"m going to borrow as a test this weekend if the weathers okay so I can see the results.
CoolGabsi I see you also run ikon/brain/tracx I bound mine with the throttle at 0 before setting anything on my tx (dx9) or in the software do you know if I need to rebind now that it's all set up for fail safe to work or will that reset everything?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Cool Thanks, only thing I'm not sure about with the go pro is no zoom. My Dad has a hero 3 on his djm quad for fpv which I"m going to borrow as a test this weekend if the weathers okay so I can see the results. CoolGabsi I see you also run ikon/brain/tracx I bound mine with the throttle at 0 before setting anything on my tx (dx9) or in the software do you know if I need to rebind now that it's all set up for fail safe to work or will that reset everything?

If your throttle channel had to be reversed in the ikon software , it might need your attention...

Best way is to check it :) ... That reminds me I gotta check all my birds too.

Ofcourse... If this is electric, blades need to be off.. And turn off your transmitter first, and then see what the motor does :) If it stays put.. You are good.

There is a feature in ikon that actually disables throttle channel (like powers off that channel) if you don't have radio bind. You see this in play ESP when you have a servo hooked to that channel , like for my nitros. The new design esc systems rely on a "keep alive" from the reciever/ throttle port ... If they see it, they'll do whatever rx tells them to do... If they see nothing, they usually turn off everything no power --period. That feature is a default.

But never hurts to check

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I just saw this is a nitro... Lol ok so it's easy.. Just turn off the Tx and see what the servo does. It should go back to zero, and loose power

Or atleast return to zero.

brent

sweet cheers, mine goes back to min which would kill the motor I guess this is because I set the there as the min in the software and got it to start/idle by increasing my trim, when I set up a switch for throttle cut it didnt bind at all because the minimum was already set in the soft ware I wonder if I set it to idle with the software trim at 0 if I can still adjust the end points for throttle cut or if the ikon minimum is as low as the servo will go?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I forgot to put in there everything else seems to be last position hold.

Top Bottom