Setups 5.8 ghz setup

need help i ran out of thoughts trying to get this setup to work maybe someone has some better thoughts then me so i'm asking for help all i get is lines zig zaging through the monitor i have a R5800X Receiver / txv582 transmitter a lumenier cs-600 super-600tvl d-WDR camera any thoughts would be apreciated i tried every chan front back even bought a new tx/rx can't figure it out MVI_0756.jpgIMG_0757.JPGIMG_0758.JPGIMG_0760.JPG:scratchchin:

MVI_0756.jpg

IMG_0757.JPG

IMG_0758.JPG

IMG_0760.JPG

Derek

can you possibly post a video that shows us, step by step, what you are doing and where the problem lies?

EyeStation

If the new TX/RX combo gave you the same results, it may be it the cables feeding your monitor, or the ones between your camera and TX.
Looking at the splice in the camera-TX cable, I would try there first.
If you have another video source, you can feed that into the TX, and directly into the monitor. Would help eliminate the Camera and Monitor from the equation.

watch

- - - Updated - - -

MVI_0773 NEW VIDEO FOR RC HELP.jpg

MVI_0773 NEW VIDEO FOR RC HELP.jpg

well thnks for the HELP i guess i had to figure out the problem my self it turns out the receiver av1n input is faulty just like on the first receiver it was hard to figure out because if you don't put the wright presure on the cable inputand turn it just wright then the pictue won't come in dose any one know of a fix for it beside returning it thnks

Top Bottom