450 test in garage with new Dx8

Slobberdog

Well you seen the thread I got titled new tx, me Heli well I took a short video of it last night, this was the first go with this setup and I had forgotten to add expo to the bird, had a close call with my punch bag as well.

However seen as I had no expo in at the time it was nice and stable and controllable,

[video=youtube_share;Rs0qse4Zrww]http://youtu.be/Rs0qse4Zrww[/video]

Slobberdog

yeah was to close to the bag, just picked it up off the ground a bit quick, lol never mind all good.

Slobberdog

Took her in the hall tonight, used 2 batteries and loved every second, was doing slow small circuits, well actually I done nothing as I did not get it on video, lol

Also got it in idle up 1 and 2 as well and felt extremely locked in, so much so it was hands off,

Can't believe the difference that the set up I done and the tx has made to this heli,

Flew two batteries on the 130xx also and that was equally as good and done the same sort of flying circuits and fig 8's

I am stoked and pumped how good these two heli's feel,

Slobberdog

It's about 9 x 14 ft, good enough to test in, and yes it feels mega stable, and it's only got a cheap Far East 3Gx gyro on it, lol, I am probably one of the few that actually still like this gyro,

Derek

That was really good, Kev! Very nice! I wouldn't have been brave enough to test in a garage of that size. Just be careful!

I look forward to seeing what you can do with it outside!!

Slobberdog

Thanks Derek, not brave just nowt to hurt bar the heli in the garage, my back living room is just a tad bigger but won't use the heli in there, well the 450 that is, now that would be brave, don't fancy pulling a Gabba,

yeah can't wait to get it outdoors, but as I said above slow controlled stuff in the hall with it tonight and I loved it, I don't need to be belting it along to have fun, I am very easily pleased, lol

cml001

Yeah looks good and stable, I tried a hover in the garage w the 450.... Once... I'm with Derek... I ain't got the nads for it.... But ur good and steady bud! Like the dx8 then?

Top Bottom