450 450 pro tail problem's

Rico

Hi there, i am having some problems with my tail on my 450, when i move the throltle up and down the tali kick alittelbit.
i made a video so you can see what i mean :)

[video=youtube_share;zxagWmqPWYU]http://youtu.be/zxagWmqPWYU[/video]

My TX is a Wfly WFT07H and my RX is a Wfly WFR07S so that should fit perfect.
my 3 axe gyro is a TGX380 it is a beastx clone.
and last my tail servo is a align DS420.

im not sure i set some thing wrong in the set up of the 3 axe gyro sustem, but if i move the throttle on my 550 heli the tail blades are rock still.
so my guess is it is not the tx, i am running out of ideas here, so any one have some good idea's i would be glad :)

Greatings Rico :)

Rico

[video=youtube_share;zxagWmqPWYU]http://youtu.be/zxagWmqPWYU[/video]

HHMMM ok can you see this video ??

Graham Lawrie

That's almost as if it is getting a signal to move? remove other servos from gyro and leave the rudder in and see if it still does it. Try to keep throttle stick central, sometimes without knowing it you can move the stick to rudder position without realising. I think the only way it will move is if it gets a signal to move. Then move the rudder into another servo like aileron position and see if it still dose it, if it does it in another position it may be either TX or gyro

Rico

Thanks Graham

i will try that, i dont think it is the tx, i try it on my 550 and the tail is still as a rock, but i will try to take out the cycles servos and see if it still dose it :)

Lee

It looks like you have some sort of mix in there.
Check radio setting for any rudder mixing.

Rico

Well the only thin i can find in my tx for ruder is ( gyro sens setting )
mode normal
mix inh
posi norma ( normal )
rate 50%

and that is it in there.

and if i go in to monitor on the tx i can see that ch 4 is not moving at all and that is the ruder chanel.
and chanel 5 is gyro gain, and it is not moving :(
but i will try to unplug the cycle servos :)

- - - Updated - - -

HHHmm i tryed to unplug the cycles servos and it still dose it, and i tryed to take of the gain and it still dose it, and ofcorse i tryed to take off tail servo and it stoped hehe
i hope it aint the gyro, it is not that old :nono:

Rico

i don know, there is 3 screws on top of it that says 1 2 3, but what thy are for i don know, i have to look at the paper, and that is in the car :)

but on the microbeast the screws are like this

Dial 1: cyclic gain
Dial 2: direct cyclic feed forward
Dial 3: tail dynamic

can it have some thing to do with that ???

- - - Updated - - -

and on the TGZ380 it is backwords like

Pot 1: tail dynamic
Pot 2: direct cyclic feed forward
Pot 3: cyclic gain

wierd but that is what the clever heads say he he

Rico

Hi there peoble, i finaly figured out how to stop the tail for moving when i give throttle, i just had to factory reset the gyro :)
but now i have another problem, when i spool up my tail is spinning around like crazy, the tail goes to the right and head goes to the left, my tail is with torque tube, so the blades go the right way, and when i move the tail the leading ege is going the oposite way, so my guess must be it is a setting in the gyro or the tx.

here is there a setup sheet for the tgz380

View attachment TGZ380 Setup1.pdf

And in my tx there is a menu under gyro sens setting caled avcs mode or normal mode, i guess i should go with normal mode, but what is avcs mode ??

i apreaciete your help :)

Greetings Rico

Lee

Rico,
Check my Gyro/servo setup below in my RC tips and tricks link.
Your gyro is reversed if the tail is spinning uncontrollable.
In your tail sensor direction menu, set it to the opposite of what it is now. So Red light is normal and Blue light is reversed.
Do my checks in the video before spooling up the heli.

Rico

hi lee, thank you, i just had the bird in the bench, your right, the gyro wase reversd and the gain wase too high, but in the bench it is stable now, so i have to go and test fly when i have the time and the weather is for it :)

Top Bottom