450 450 Pro DFC

Slobberdog

Whoo hoo, I just ordered the adjustable DFC links that are now available, finally the ability to fine adjust the tracking,

The items are helioptions pt number HPAT45003

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Thanks for the part number update. I gotta look into what these are... Even if I don't have a 450.. I want to see what all new is being added to the old trusty

Slobberdog

Basically they are turnbuckles for the DFC links, adjusting by a full turn was a pain in the behind, it was never quite there.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Thats awesome. Do they have a turnbuckle wrench too that can fit it so you dont have to pop them off everytime?
I thiink Tarot made some of those for non DFC designs and it was a hit.

Good job align getting something out there for DFC.

Slobberdog

stokke

I sold my 450, but I sure missed a function like that when I had mine. Great find Kev.

Slobberdog

Thanks Marius, I've had my eyes open for these for a while, I spoke with them about 8 weeks ago and they said they would be imminent at that time, shows how slow the far east can be,

but cant wait, as I said above it should be standard on these birds,

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yep that looks good.. And hopefully that turnbuckle part will be sacrificial so it's saves the arm

Order a few extra of those turnbuckles attachments .. You know you'll need them hahahahha

Tony

Staff member
I have found with both of my DFC birds that I can screw them all the way in and still get them set up. It's all in the geometry of the servo arms.

pj1969

These look trick Kev, may have to get some of these!! Do you know if they will do spares for them?? Last time I had a little incident I broke just the link, don't really wana pay £22 if just one link gets broken. I had the TAROT ones on my FB 450, they were great and in bronze looked fab too.

Slobberdog

Yeah they do the part kits for it, they are shown on their website as $9.99 so expect about £7 over here, would have to see if Raj can get them in, should not be an issue I would not think.

xokia

I have found with both of my DFC birds that I can screw them all the way in and still get them set up. It's all in the geometry of the servo arms.
Yes this is exactly what I do with all my DFC heli's also just screw them all the way in. Then make fine adjustments with the servo linkage.

Slobberdog

Well I got these should bring out the colour in the canopy, lol, on a serious note should help me figure out which way it's pointing when I'm flying against the good old grey British sky's

image.jpg

image.jpg

Top Bottom