450 450 3S helicopter upgrade to 6S

Tony

Staff member
A 700 kit? You do realize that it only takes a 1700kv motor, 6s ESC and 6s battery, right? And that this is for a 450. Total cost is under $100 to do this conversion. The gearing is the same, the frame is the same, only the 3 things that I mentioned above need to be changed.

Derek

I have the motor. I have the ESC. I just need to order a couple of batteries. Maybe just 4S lipo's. I dunno. I have hovered a 6S Dominator twice and it was awesome. What cool sound! So...I guess I just need to decide which batteries I want.

Tony

Staff member
Yes sir, that motor is going to require the 6s pack. It will be worth it. Well, until you dumb thumb it while inverted lol.

concept30

sorry Tony, i just been looking at the wrong places, i think the FBL beastx is expensive too, i think on my blade 450 can only go up too a 440, i wish it would go higher, you dont have a dumb thumgs, you just have to have good thumb memory :)

Tony

Staff member
No need to apologize, we all learn. Trust me, I"m still learning and I'm corrected all the time lmao. Just part of the hobby, like crashing lmao.

Top Bottom