3rd A Charm...i Hope.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well for the last 3 nights/morning, I've been trying to video the Delta 4 heavy rocket launch from my house with my DJI phanotom 3. This rocket is the biggest of their fleet. This will be the second time they have launch this rocket. First was back in Jan. That was a day flight and it was bright enough for us to see. This time it will be taking off from Cape Carnival Florida Aug. 29 2:04 AM. This will be a awesome flight to video with the drone since it will be dark out. NASA is calling this their, fireworks at night flight. Weather permitted, I'm hoping to have the chance to record. This is the dog days of summer for us. With all the heat and sunshine comes the afternoon thunderstorms with it.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Here I'll try again. @5:54 PM EST there're trying to get this rocket, ULA Atlas V NROL-101, up into space. They were suppose to launch yesterday around the same time but the launch was scrub...AGAIN! So I have my Phantom 3 ready to record...if it happens. So far it's cloudy and windy here on the west coast of Florida. It could be different weather condition on the east coast which is 310 miles away from where I'm at. If all goes well, I'll post up the flight.

Geena

Staff member
It`s windy on the East coast too, but I hope you get some good video if they get to launch.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Once again, the launch got scrubbed with 37:40 to go :(. Till next time...I'll be ready. This flight been scrubbed since January. Next try is the 6th @ 5:12 PM. Will see what happens. This it's 12th scrubbed mission.

TomaJo

For those who are interested.
It might be an interesting launch.
Although there are more than enough interesting launches this year.

ATLAS V TO LAUNCH STARLINER​

• Rocket: Atlas V N22
• Mission: Boeing's CST-100 Starliner, Orbital Flight Test-2
• Launch Date and Time: NET Thurs., March 25, 2021
• Launch Location: Space Launch Complex-41, Cape Canaveral Space Force Station, Florida

Top Bottom