FBL Gyro 3gx

jrbrandon

hi everyone. have problem with 3gx. did setup as per tony's videos and my governor light stays green and I think that the governor is on. before the light was red when I finish. install the 3.1 and now won't change. did I do something wrong. try to correct a few times with no luck. any help would be grateful and thank you for your time and help. had problem logging in.

Tony

Staff member
First thing we need to know is what kind of helicopter you are running. Electric or Nitro. If you are running an electric, then the governor in the 3GX does nothing. If nitro, you will have to have the sensor hooked up to it for it to work. So if neither of these are true for your helicopter, then there is no worries.

If you are running nitro, and you have the sensor, then we need to know what Tx you are running. If you are running a 6ch Tx, then there is no way to control it. With only 6 channels, your gyro will be on channel 5 and your governor will be on channel 7. However, if you are running only satellites with a 7+ channel Tx, then your gyro is on channel 7 and you governor is on channel 5. Confused yet? lol. Yeah, I don't understand why they did it this way either. But, it is what it is.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom