FBL Gyro 3GX Stuck in head lock mode

Len1540

I have a 3GX that I am trying to install in a T Rex 450 clone. I'm using the latest firmware - 3GX V5.0 and Fly Sky, 6 channel transmitter. I have literally spent many hours trying to set up this Gyro. Right now I have the two upper (Status and Gov) leds in RED as soon as I turn it on. One of vid's I looked at said that it was in 'head lock' mode. I cannot figure out how to get out of it. My second problem is that my computer will not recognise the 3GX Gyro when the USB is connected. Tried everything I could think of here also, to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Downloaded the 3GX V5.0 to a brand new Lennovo computer and got this syntax back " An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT:0x8007000B". I have no idea how to correct that. Thanks in advance, Len

Tony

Staff member
I'm guessing you are using a separate rx with this. If so, then you need to set the gyro menu and switch to channel 5 or gear. Then you will need to add about 35% positive to that menu and the light will turn green. Red is rate mode and green is heading hold mode.

And make sure you have the drivers installed. I have the 3gx files here on the site that I know work.

Top Bottom