450 3GX rate mode HH mode?

I thought I was finally finished with my first 450 fbl build just to have two RED lights on my gyro rather than two green ones. the lights are STATUS and GOV and I thought they were supposed to both be green indicating HH mode? This is a Trex pro v2 with firmware 3.1 thanks!

Tony

Staff member
It's going to depend on your Tx. What Tx are you using? If it's spectrum, then all you have to do is go into the gyro menu and raise the number to either 65% for dx6i, or 35% for a 7s or 8.

Thanks! half way there now I changed gyro to 65 and now the GOV light on my 3gx is green but the STATUS light is still red im using a dx6i

Tony

Staff member
With the DX6i, the Gov light will always show red. Depending on setup, the gyro or the gov is on channel 7. Since you don't have that channel, you can't adjust it. so there is your other 50%. When do we get to see the maiden video? :biggrin1:

well im kinda scared :) ill take it out with my 130x and tune up a bit on that then my wife will definitely take a video of me trying this beast lol THANKS for everything!

Tony

Staff member
Have you watched my Flight mode settings videos? If not, check them out. It will help tame this beast down a bit. Just click on the links below and it's either part 4 or 5, depending on the way you want to do it.

Rc-Help - 3GX How-To

well...not happening yet. When I start to spool up it starts to spin right so I just TOUCH a bit of left and it jumps left almost into spin and then I just slightly correct and it starts to spin the other way shouldn't I be able to keep it centered while gently increasing throttle? Im using dx61 in HH. bird is 3gx fbl trex

Thanks Tony! ok I followed his instructions and now my situation is that the rudder blades now turn to the proper direction when tx is engaged BUT when I physically move the tail the blades turn in the wrong direction . Whats my next trick? :)

thanks again, Tony. a little too frustrated right now so gonna take a break and fly the 130x for a bit then come back and try that video again. :)

Top Bottom