350 QX Maiden

Slobberdog

Well I got it in the air in the hall tonight, all that was done before this video was binding and making sure it started, then it was a go, and it is surprisingly stable and easy to control, when I get to use it more I will get a review up, but for now here is a glimpse of the new bird in action

[video=youtube_share;SCHUImg_HSs]http://youtu.be/SCHUImg_HSs[/video]

Want to get it outside so I can see the controls in safe mode.

Was surprised how quiet it is, and has bags of power, I found out after the first video.

As I said more to follow.

Slobberdog

Not sure when that's gonna be Lee, not sure if I want to strap my iPhone to it, might see if it will be ok with my old phone,

treff

That looks full of potential for photography Kev, fantastic. How much load will it lift?

Stambo

Probably be even better outside, I assume it has GPS and that is unlikely to get a lock inside.

I hear they have had a few issues with props breaking in flight too.
Might be worth investing in some good CF ones.

Last edited:

Slobberdog

Treff, easy answer is I don't know, I hear they are lifting a gopro and gimbal without an issue, going to try and get some on board with an old samsung android phone but not sure how good it will be, once I rig some way of holding it anyway.

Stambo, it had lock inside but not a good one so could not trust it, looking forward to getting it out this weekend, and yes they had issues with the props but mine came with the "B" props that have been redesigned, I am going to be taking it easy with this, but have my eyes on the adaptors and CF props anyway

concept30

I wish they would test these helis before they ship them out, people spends alot on this 350 QX, looking forward to the outside flight Kev

Top Bottom