Micro 150 Drastic Action:)

danhampson

Good luck mate. I love mine. They are great when they fly right. Mines been crashed loads of times, I would recommend getting a carbon main shaft it saves a lot of messing around when you do crash as I think the original ones are made from chocolate

EyeStation

Everything Bind ok? Sat and RX?
How about servo movement?
Those main motor wires have to be connected as a pair at the terminals, 6 wires total for the 3 pins. Make sure one of the pair did not pop out during soldering or crack from movement.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Lower your trim tab down all the way and make sure you didn't reverse the throttle channel.

danhampson

I had that issue what I did was lower the end point of the throttle until the ESC armed. For some reason the mrs doesn't see 0 throttle (dx6i)

Graham Lawrie

:) Excellent lowering the throttle did the trick:) cheers guys:)

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

BACK BEEPING CONSTANTLY AGAIN AND MOTOR TWITCHING!!!!:(

Last edited:

Graham Lawrie

Everything Bind ok? Sat and RX?
How about servo movement?
Those main motor wires have to be connected as a pair at the terminals, 6 wires total for the 3 pins. Make sure one of the pair did not pop out during soldering or crack from movement.
Everything else is working:) i am really confused now, it has started beeping again!!!

Graham Lawrie

Well this heli is going to be the death of me:(

I plugged the main motor into the tail motor plug and it works fine??

I think i am looking at a replacement MRS board unless anyone knows why the motor will not initialise???

Top Bottom