✅patreon Supporters✅

Tony

Staff member
This thread is here to thank every Patreon supporter that has and does sign up to support the site! It all started with one, and now we are up to two!

For $1.00 you can help support the site and new videos!

For $2.50 you not only support the site, but you also are entered into a drawing for a chance to win what I review. Along with this, you also get a say in what we review!

So what are you waiting for, sign up now and help keep great videos coming! Just click the link below to become a patron!

Rc-Help is creating How To Radio Control Videos For Beginners | Patreon

Tony

Staff member
What?!?! Did I just get the correct email?!? Did @callsign4223 just become Rc-Help's FIFTH Patron? Holy crap :shocked:. For a guy that is never on here anymore (we are going to have to change that lmao), that is simply AWESOME!!!! Thank you bro!

Tony

Staff member
Holy crap, I have to use two hands now to count our patrons! This is awesome!!!

A huge thanks to @sire162 for becoming the 6th patron to Rc-Help!

Tony

Staff member
WE ARE STILL GROWING WITH PLEDGES!!!

A HUGE thanks to @rcmaniac for becoming a Patron! I guess this pretty much means I MUST build that plane now... hahahaha.

Thank you so much bro!

bigone5500

I just want to chime in and say that I also appreciate those who, along with me, have decided to ante up with pledges. I value this resource and the time taken to insure it thrives.

Tony

Staff member
Greatly appreciated Jared! And you doubling your pledge is just awesome! Thank you so much!

Tony

Staff member
Oh, that is putting it lightly lmao. I walk into your house and it's like a day care center hahahahaha

Top Bottom