General Which is which when talking -- GYRO setting's???? (NX transmitter----fc6250HX fbl)

Heelroper

So talking fc6250HX fbl. Ppl say tune your gyro for this or that but it seems there are two gyro's or maybe my terminology needs fixing. With a NX transmitter you get a gyro menu in the function list and the PID setting's in the foward programing. Does the gyro menu in the function list ONLY set the tail gains? And the swashplate setting's in foward programing only set the PID gains for the head? There's also a tail rotor section in foward programing for tail PID settings. I get the whole pitch and roll setting's but I'm just a little confused as to the ACTUAL function and usage of each one.........
PID tuning in fow prog helps with shakes and wags....got it!
Gyro % setting's in the function list do what exactly???
With the initial setup it says 75% on all modes then adjust to your liking! What's it adjusting?

Still trying to learn.......thx in advance

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Humm, been a while since I setup a 6250 but pretty sure the gyro menu in the TX is for adjusting tail gain. I think 75% will wind up being a bit high. With most FBL controllers, you adjust the tail gain up until the tail wags, then back off till it stops. Thats your max gain. If I remember correctly there is no rate mode. The tail rotor in forward programming is if you had an electric tail motor so that won't apply. Everything else is done though the forward programming. I wasn't a fan of the forward programming, but it has grown on me. Take a bit of getting used to.

Top Bottom