Batteries What's a good 3300 mAh 6S 22.2 pack with an XT60 connector?

Rob Lancaster

I like Glacier packs but it's hard to find what I need with an XT60 connector. 3300 mAh 6s pack with an xt60 connector.
What's a good alternative?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I'm a fan of Glacier myself but sometimes I have to buy what they have and just solder an XT60 connector to the battery. Just a thought.

Last edited:

Rob Lancaster

I'm a fan of Glacier myself but sometimes I have to buy what they have and just solder an XT60 connector to the battery. Just a thought.

I love soldering, good fun......... Good thought. I just want to know what some other good lipo brands are..
This site is always good with suggestions. Heck that's how I found out about Glacier lipos, ha.

RandyDSok

Back in the day ... I liked the Gens Ace also... Haven't heard of the Glaciers. Still, my experience with them is too dated to go by but it's nice to see the Gens Ace are still getting good reviews.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
The best

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yeah, but they have 30 to 50% off all the time.... but if you think that's bad, check out Max Amps. lmao

Rob Lancaster

Ok guys I got lucky with Ebay.
I scored two Glacier 3300 mAh 6s 22.2 volt packs on Ebay. I also got some EC5 connectors and a couple of ET60 female / EC5 adapters for the charger's output. Yeah, that'll all go well with my new Align Trex 500XT that's in the mail.. I finally broke down and went for the gusto. I need to build something! Evensionally I'd like to rap a cool Hughes 500D fuselage around it.

In the meantime I need to strip out the receivers in my fireworks remote igniter box. I knew the radio receiver's weren't going to stay in there because it's too darned overkill for that roll, LOL! Not to worry, I have another all bound and ready to go. You got to love this digital stuff. I actually am using my DX8 and &^$(&R for a highly classified project as I write this, HA! So funny!!!!!!........................... Shhhhhhhh...
Ok guys, thanks and stay tuned for a cool build.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Sweet Rob, 500 size fuselages are becoming tougher to get these days. I'll tell you to check out Tyler Grey Models. He has a connection with a company in Thailand. Some real nice stuff. Cheers and keep us posted.
T

Rob Lancaster

Oh man you ain't kidding........
I went to Tyler Grey Models and they unfortunately didn't have it either, DOE! ... lol.....

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
If you get stuck, try to email him. He may be able to help you find something or point in the direction. He recently took over Vario but I know they don't make anything that small.

Top Bottom