New here and new DX6i owner

friendshipfire

I'm Tom from Pennsylvania. I have a cen nitro truck and also a syma quadcopter just bought a Dx6i so I can get a heli. I know nothing about this remote so any tips would be useful.

Admiral

Hi Tom, Welcome to the forum, DX6i is a good solid performer, if it's your first programmable radio make sure that you get your hand on a manual and work your way through all the settings, it takes a while to come up to speed. What you learn will carry through to the rest of the spektrum range in the future and give you access to all of the BNF Blade Heli's, Planes & Quads.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Tom, welcome to RCH. The DX6i is the perfect first computer Tx. Simple to use, and works great! Even today, and they are quite cheap now.

If you have not seen my videos, I have quite a few of them on the DX6i. It's a great Tx but can take a little bit to learn. Post up questions if you have them, we are here to help.

When you click the link below, look on the left side. You will see a link that has a black (instead of gray) background that says "Spektrum DX6i". Under that are 3 links. Click on those to see all of the videos I have done with the DX6i.

Rc-Help - Spektrum DX6i

:welcome1:

Top Bottom