Loving this printer

Geena

Staff member
Well, I have had my 3D printer for a couple of months now, and I have really been having a blast with it. So far, I have made an air intake funnel for my Interceptor, countless antenna holders for friends, a couple of pitch gauge holders for setting up my helicopters, and right now... I`m printing a bunch of skid clamps ( Kinda like the random RC ones) to hold my helicopters in the car. I think I found a new hobby to go along with all my other ones...LOL

IMG_2431.jpgIMG_2459.jpgIMG_2619.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Those look REALLY good! And definitely glad you are getting good use out of the new printer! Can't wait to see what else you can kick out of that little thing!

Geena

Staff member
Thanks. I think I`m doing ok for my first time owning a 3D printer. So far, I have been using PLA, and PETG. PLA for the antenna holders and the pitch gauge tool. PETG for the intake funnel and the skid clamps.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
That's awesome your 3D printer working out for you. I imagine you can do some nifty things like when Tony made me some mini-skids stoppers for my 5" Ummagawd quad. He gave me choices.

Geena

Staff member
I have been making all kinds of stuff. I never knew that 3D printing would be this much fun, but I`m glad I decided to get one. I`m really having fun with it, and I`m learning quite a bit too.

Top Bottom