General ZYX 3axis Gyro system

treff

I wonder is anyone as tried the zyx 3 axis gyro system from HK. I just wanted to know if it works or not and what if any are the drawbacks............................ or Is this another Hk "bargin".
Thanks

Slobberdog

Treff that gyro is for a fly bar less set up, the gyro you have will work on the new heli, but if you are going to upgrade it go for a spartan quark or Align gyro

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I flew it for a while. Its got a ton of ptions. In My opinion I had less issues with it compared to 3GX on 3.0... I got the field programmer too. I loved it when I had it!

Yes I have flown it on my 450 and my 600 nitro both. It proved reliable enoough that it made it to the 60 nitro for like 6 months.

And yes it is FBL

Lee

I had one on my 500. They work very well for the price. But it is as said, a FBL gyro for Flybarless heli. Unless you are already thinking of buying another heli this is not the one for a HK 450GT pro.

treff

Thanks gentlemen for the info. No..................not for the next heli but already thinking of number 3 LOL. Keeping one step ahead of the game lol. I saw it advertised but no one on this site has mentioned using one so just thought I would enquire. I could always upgrade the head on the new heli but thats for the future. Thanks again. Cheers

Top Bottom