Batteries Zippy compact batteries

Slobberdog

Well I ordered a couple of 2700 6s 25c for the 500 when I put it together and I have used them about 6 times now,

I chose these batteries as they gave me the best mah to weight to cost ratio and to be honest I have not been to disappointed with the purchase, they have great power at tap for my type of flying and after a good 6 min flight come down with very little warmth, and they don't seem to get sluggish towards the end of the flight either.

the last charge I put into them was 2000 mah so I think i have a good point for my flight time.

Well i have been happy with these and with the summer around the corner as to speak I needed a couple more batteries, but I had the last 2 from the UK warehouse and they are still on backorder and they have no forecast for them to get in stock so IU have had to order from the EU warehouse,

I was tempted with the 35c version which i could have got from the UK but they add nearly 20% to the weight of a pack so I ordered another 2 of the 25c packs from the EU warehouse, soo now just a waiting game............

Be good to me Hobbyking, don't take to long

Stambo

I use 25c 4s 5000 Zippy Compacts in my quads.
I am very happy with them so far, in fact I would go so far as to say they are superior to the Nanotechs I have.
I get up to 15 minutes flight time on my basic X quad depending on how hard I fly it and I generally come home at about 12 minutes on my heavier FPV quad.
I have had them for a little over 6 months and have had no noticeable drop in flight times.

Lee

3700mah compacts are the battery choice for my QAV500. Run great, weight and fit is perfect. I want to buy some more as well.
I was wondering how these would fair on my new 570 Goblin???

Slobberdog

I do like them Lee, and the IR are low when I do a check on my charger,

And they are now on route from the Netherlands, wonder how long they will take?

Lee

Just watched a friend flying his 500 Pro on a 6S 2700mah 35C Compact. Flew perfectly well if a little warm after landing

Slobberdog

Well just had my 2 new batteries delivered, so from order to door 4 days, and that was from the European warehouse, have to say I am happy with that.....

Top Bottom