Zeal Blades on 450

murankar

Staff member
Those would look on the Gaui with the red white and black canopy. match with some red tail blades and fins.

Ken Jackson

They look really cool on the bird. My blades help me know whether I'm level especially in sharp backed corners to know how much angle I'm flying at. When you level out they disappear. Same with flips and such.

Interesting...

Ken

Derek

They look really cool on the bird. My blades help me know whether I'm level especially in sharp backed corners to know how much angle I'm flying at. When you level out they disappear. Same with flips and such.

Interesting...

Ken

Yeah, I completely understand and I can understand how the white tips would help. It's something that I will keep in mind in the future.

Ken Jackson

After looking at some of my videos with dark blades they show up just fine on sunny days so I retract my comment.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
What about using all white blades? Will that help to see the heli better? I have a set but haven't try it out yet. I'm using my Zeal blade w/ yellow color compare to my all black RJK blades and to me they look the same spinning at that high rpm.

Ken Jackson

White certainly shows up better. I have seen a set of KBDD orange blades on a 700 and they show up very well. I think it really depends more on what the back ground is where you fly and whether it is sunny or cloudy. I know flying with trees in the background, not much shows up well including the helicopter. I am currently flying with mostly white blades.

Ken

Derek

I just flew my 450, with my Zeal blades. Gorgeous day for flying! I did notice that when the background is the blue skies, the blades show up a little bit...but you are right, Ken....when trees are the background, nearly everything disappears, lol.

Top Bottom