YouTube Issues

Tony

Staff member
I just wanted to let you guys know of an issue that is happening with youtube.

When you are watching a video, the video feed will pause. If you listen carefully, the audio will actually jump back. When the audio catches up to the video again, the video will play.

A member on here told me that he was going to take his computer in for repair, and I asked what it was doing. He told me it was exactly what I explained above. Even my two i7 computers are doing it.

This is NOT a computer issue, it's a youtube issue. They are making a lot of changes at this time (I wish they would stop) and we just have to wait it out.

Just wanted to let you all know, it's not your computer or internet.

Derek

I sure do hope they get it worked out because it is rather frustrating to watch a video that skips and has the audio lagging. Ugh!!!

Tony

Staff member
Yup, quite annoying. However, if you really listen to it, the video will play, then the actual video will pause and the audio will skip back about 10 seconds and keep playing. Once the audio catches back up, the video will start playing once again. YouTube, leave crap alone!!! lmao.

Derek

YouTube, leave crap alone!!! lmao.

For sure!!! I was even bothered when they changed formats, several month ago. I still hate this new format.....but the audio issues need to be resolved!!!

Tony

Staff member
Oh, the back end of youtube is completely messed up. Now, in some parts of the website, and only some parts, you have to click on your name to get back to the Video Manager, but other parts, the link is still at the top? What kind of crap is that? lmao. And this has been going on for a couple years now. Very annoying, but what can you do.

Top Bottom