YouTube Fullscreen Button Is BACK!

Tony

Staff member
There was an update quite some time ago that caused the full screen button to disappear from the embedded youtube videos. I'm happy to announce, with a small code change, the full screen button is BACK :yahoo:

So no more having to click on teh button and watch it on youtube for HD or full screen.

Tony

Staff member
I don't know what their deal is. I called them today and they had me come in, haul one load, back to the yard for a safety meeting, then back out and haul two loads. I had woke up at about 0500, they had me come in at 1300 and I worked until about 2200. adn I have to stay up for a while longer. I'm dragging, I cna say that.

trainrider06

That's a long day for sure, wonder if they are using you as reserve or something like that since your the new kid in town?

Tony

Staff member
It doesn't matter. I'm working with a buddy right now to get on with another company and purchase my own truck. Longer hours (away from home for about a week at a time), but I don't have to run near as hard and I make about 8x the amount of money. And I get to decide where I want to go, what I want to haul and how much I want to make. Just need to get my foot in the door, purchase my truck (not looking forward to that) and get on the road.

trainrider06

That is a lot more money, but OTR ain't that easy, I know a few truckers and it can be very stressful and dangerous.

Tony

Staff member
Hardest part is being away from home for a week at a time. But, if I want to come back, it's my choice.

trainrider06

The ones who survive marriage wise is ones with inner strength and independence.
When something goes wrong the woman has to be strong enough to be able to handle it.
Same for the man, has to trust she can, and not have to worry about it.
Only bad thing is married couples start feeling divorced, then they get so much space from
Each other they then grow apart...but hell I reckon that can happen seein each other every day.
Then there is the it's just plane dangerous out there on the open road like modern day road bandits that steal your
load, or rig and all. I know one of my X neighbors where I used to live had an attempted
truck jacking....he has about a 6-8 inch knife scar on his neck to prove it!
It seems that sorta stuff don't get reported in the news when it happens. I know you already know all about this kinda stuff
so I'll hush up lol....

Top Bottom