You'll have to watch and see

murankar

Staff member
Today was a great day at the field. 7 flights 0 crashes. It was a good day.

I have been in this hobby for 6 years and I should be a pro by now. Anyhow I did something today that will shock those who have seen me fly over the last 6 years.
Without any delay just watch the video.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Congratulation URI, you finally got that monkey off your back. I'll bet your adrenaline was kicking in with those nose in flying. Your ready to do some flips or inverted flying now. Keep up the good work.

Tony

Staff member
Keep it up every flight and it will become second nature after only a few flights. Congrats!

murankar

Staff member
I want to go back out today but I can't.

I did a number on my throttle thumb and got 4 stitches. Don't ask t was a stupid move and I knew better.

Tony

Staff member
But I know what happened lol. Taking small pieces and trying to make them smaller with a larger than needed tool. But the question is, were you able to get done what you were trying to get done?

murankar

Staff member
only took since 9:30 to edit, render and upload. finally, got two more to go

This is the second battery of nose in, or flight 7 for the day. Head speed is still at 2100 and nothing was adjusted from the preivious flight.

Tony

Staff member
Fantastic once again. Next time you go out and fly, I want you go do reversed Figure 8's. Instead of turning tail away, turn nose in. That in my experience is the best way I have found to get used to flying nose in. Not just hovering, but actual flying. But also IMO, it's easier to fly nose in than it is to hover hose in. Keep up the great work.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Another flight well done URI. You'll getting the feel for it little by little. Just a matter of time and practice, your confidence will increase and so will your skills. Nice going.

murankar

Staff member
Oh yeah, those ribs were sooooooooo good. Smoked and slow cooked for 4 hours on the grill. The cast iron smoke box worked like a charm.

Tony

Staff member
That is awesome! I'm glad that little thing worked out. I never did purchase one, I just knew of their existence lol. But the principal was there for it to work. And I have heard of others talking about them and had good things to say.

Smoggie

Congratulations Uri. I've got internet problems at the moment so cant view the videos but i gather you cracked nose in?.. It's a great feeling when it 'clicks' and it opens up a lot of other manoeuvres that require being comfortable in nose-in attitude... Great stuff, keep the videos coming.

murankar

Staff member
Yes I finally got nose in after 6 years in the hobby. Felt really good to do it with out feeling all scared. Normally I would get brain locked at about 3/4 of the way to nose in. It felt so good knowing i was able to do it.

Top Bottom