Yesterday/Today

treff

Yesterday-Today.jpg

Could not resist putting new heli next to some of my old transmitters but by heck it makes me feel old. She's ready for the heli pad, the sky and beyond. Of course it will all end in tears in a carrier bag. But what fun.

Yesterday-Today.jpg

Lee

Hey Treff can you get a picture of the RX placement? I think i may have an answer to the brown out issue.

treff

RX placement.jpg
Hey Treff can you get a picture of the RX placement? I think i may have an answer to the brown out issue.
This is a very quick picture of the placement of the RX on the heli. The wiring is a mess and needs to be tidied up but I think you will get a general idea. I hope you have a solution. Cheers

RX placement.jpg

Lee

I was thinking about static from the belt causing the brown out. Try spraying some silicon lubricant on the belt and or you can ground the tail boom to the frame. I would be careful with that placement as it looks from the picture as if the antenna could get caught in the main gear. I had mine sitting in the frame with the antennas towards the back sticking out to the side.

treff

I was thinking about static from the belt causing the brown out. Try spraying some silicon lubricant on the belt and or you can ground the tail boom to the frame. I would be careful with that placement as it looks from the picture as if the antenna could get caught in the main gear. I had mine sitting in the frame with the antennas towards the back sticking out to the side.
Thanks for that Lee I will spray a little polish on the belt and move the rx to see what happens.

Top Bottom