yes im a newbie. please help!

Murdernikl

I am starting with an X525 4 axis quad copter. I chose a Walkera Devo 10 channel transmitter & a RX1002 receiver. I need to know if I need a gyro? I also need to know if I can put a GPS and if I can make a return home feature on it? I am eager to learn & am not rich so would like some cheap shortcuts. I used to have a Raptor helicopter but was very pricey to fix & have been drooling over these new quad copters & just took a plunge with the above kit cause I love to build as well as play & learn more by building.

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to RCH first off. Thanks for posting up in here. Typically this is for an introduction and not so much for help, that's what the other parts of the forum are for.

My suggestion and this is only my suggestion. Don't go super cheap unless you know what your buying. Not all cheap stuff is made the same. With that said, while flying your quad you have many things to be concerned about and safety is the number one thing. If you have a failure you need to own the issue.

Enough of the lecture. Go to the quad section and post up a detailed explanation of your rig. I am confident that one of our quad guys here will be able to guide you in the right direction. We will not steer you wrong.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom