ESC YEP

Graham Lawrie

I AM AN EXTREMELY HAPPY BUNNY:):):)

Missed my Phoenix tonight as i was at a critical stage with my BEC. Phoenixtech wired up plugged in and a blank:( no power nothing. Put new connectors on YEP, just plugged it in and went through the set up with the programme card and tried my TX...... i got what i can only describe politely as a hard moment(or wood to my American friends:))....everything lit up, bleeped, servos twitched, and controls started to work:) Spun the motor up and it was sweet:)

It now proves my theory with the Phoenixtech , i must have weakened one of the capacitors during fitting as the power cables were tight to the frame and bent, this in turn had broken a leg of one capacitor putting full load on the other, then pop:)

Just the set up of the gyro to follow and first flight imminent:)

The sounds of everything working got my heart racing and me punching the air with joy and excitment:).......i really need to get out more:)

Lee

Shame about the Phoenixtech ESC, but the YEP is a far better one anyway. Did you check the Motors Frequency and timing for the program card?

Graham Lawrie

Phoenixtech i repaired with new capacitors but it is toast:( I think i have the timing etc right. I watched a Youtube on the set up, the guy had a formula, it may be wrong the way i have done it. What settings do you think i should have in it?

Top Bottom