ESC Yep still having problems!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey everyone. Still need help again with my Yep 45a Esc. My RX "7200BX " still wont store the information from the programming card. I can put the data into the Rx but as soon i unplug the battery and plug it back in to see if the Rx stored the information, the programing card seems like it's never been programmed before if that makes any sense? I would like to know if i run this esc /rx, will it hurt anything on the heli? I can use any help, PLEASE!!!

Tony

Staff member
I'm guessing that you are programming the ESC, which means the Rx is no where in the mix. You will plug the program card into the ESC, then plug the battery into the ESC. This will power the ESC, and will not power the Rx. I would unhook the wire from teh Rx by the way. Then, program the ESC. Make sure to hit enter after every selection. I know, it's a pain, but with these ESC's, it's one of the things that you have to do sometimes. .

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I'm guessing that you are programming the ESC, which means the Rx is no where in the mix. You will plug the program card into the ESC, then plug the battery into the ESC. This will power the ESC, and will not power the Rx. I would unhook the wire from teh Rx by the way. Then, program the ESC. Make sure to hit enter after every selection. I know, it's a pain, but with these ESC's, it's one of the things that you have to do sometimes. .
Thanks Tony. I'll give it a try. Just seems weird that it work fine for one but not the other? Oh well. Once again thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Well i try it and no go. Could it be that I'm using the wrong lead since there is two leads on the 2nd version of Yep?

Tony

Staff member
That could be it. Try it with each of the leads and see what happens. No need to have them plugged into the Rx.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well finally my Esc works! It does make a different with lead wire you use. Learn something new everyday! :) Thanks everyone for your help. Keep up the good work.

Lee

I thought I explained about the two leads in your other thread about it?
There are two leads, but one has a ferrite ring on it. This is the power lead.
The other is the program lead.
Glad you got it working. :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I thought I explained about the two leads in your other thread about it?
There are two leads, but one has a ferrite ring on it. This is the power lead.
The other is the program lead.
Glad you got it working. :)
Yes sir Mr. Lee you did explain the two leads to me. The only thing is that the one with ferrite ring, in my situation, is the one without the ring is the lead. Somebody must of Zig then Zag on the ESC i recieved.? Either way, it worked! Thank you all for your time and answer.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad you got it fixed:)

Thanks for the insurerance Graham Lawrie. This forum has been very helpful to my self an others! :)

Top Bottom