General YEP ESC

treff

I wonder if any one can tell me how to program yep esc with TX sticks because I can not get programing card. I've ordered one
but coming from China so 3 weeks wait. Would be most grateful. Thanks. Please remember i'm old so blow by blow would be most help full. The esc is 45amp. Thanks

treff

Okay lads found how to do it after searching on the net so no problem. Thanks. Building bitsa 450 from all the leftovers I have and this bird runs so smooth I just can not believe it. It purrs along like a Swiss watch so in the words
of the bard "I'm well chuffed" Cheers

Lee

Glad you found it Treff. The card is so simple to use, i don't know anyone that does it with the sticks. How did you get the esc without the card? Out of stock i'm guessing.

treff

Hi Lee. Thanks for the reply mate. I hope you and the wife are well back home now and that she is feeling better. Yes tried everywhere to get the card and the only place was China. I did not want to wait 3 weeks so
dived into the net but there was not to much programming with the sticks. I have only done the basics, it's all I need really on this helicopter but I am amazed how sweet this sounds and no vibes. It
maybe something to do with the 14 tooth drive but I don't know. All the best from a very wet Wales. Cheers

Lee

The slow spool up is awesome eh? Did you know what to set the timing to for your specific motor?

treff

Hi Lee, Far to complicated with the sticks LOL. I do not need slow spool up with the settings I use on the TX. Maybe later when I'm using IU. I will say that it is a lot smoother on the throttle. It knocks spots of the Turnigy one I am using on the other heli so I will get another
when the card arrives. Cheers

Top Bottom