General yep 45a esc programing

I just picked up an align 450 pro with this esc installed.
Has anyone had any experience with it, or can you point me in the right direction?
On the ONLY flight thus far, the motor seems to surge around mid stick, running a linear TC.:help:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I just picked up an align 450 pro with this esc installed.
Has anyone had any experience with it, or can you point me in the right direction?
On the ONLY flight thus far, the motor seems to surge around mid stick, running a linear TC.:help:

Do you have the programming card for the yep? Need it to make your life easier.

holtneil

Hi mate its may be set up in governor mode which will make it act strange on a non flat line throttle curve , I set mine up off Tony`s video , when you get to do the governor store make sure the battery is at no more than 4 volts per cell this will then give the governor the head room to work when flying

Smoggie

^^ Neil might well have nailed the strange throttle behavior there. In governor mode nothing happens until you get to about 50% throttle, then it will spool up with slow start, then as soon as you go below 50% power will cut. In effect there is an on/off switch at 50% throttle when governor mode is engaged.

When in governor mode you must use a flat line 'idle up' throttle curve.

Very well guys,
Thank you for all your combined help!
I just got my programing card , and what a blessing!
I haven't had a chance to fly yet because of another shoulder surgery, but I will SOON!
Once again, THANK YOU ALL: ROBERT

holtneil

Hi mate Dont forget if you do governor store the battery need to be 4.0 volts per cell to give the governor head room to work , the soft start is really nice

Top Bottom