Spektrum Yaay!! Finally got it all working.. Looking good!! :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
My dx6i is backlit!!! And not only that!! It is connected to it's own power source so doesn't pull my tx's power, and also I can turn it off when I want to save the two aaa size batteries.. :)

I had to do a bit of playing around with the clear double sided tape, that also included me putting the backlite inverted so the back was glowing. I felt ao stupid lol..

Anywaz... Got it working. The switch you'll see in the pics is right where the charging post went.. Man xacto and superglue can do wonders! Hahahah! It definately accessible and also not poking my hand when I will be flying.. :) so I am happy!!

I dunno how long those batteries will last.. But I guess that's the only down side to it. It's definately bright enough abd blue is a good color for me.. :) check it out! 181b5ac0-e5bd-3792.jpg181b5ac0-e5cc-4417.jpg181b5ac0-e5dd-ec58.jpg181b5ac0-e5eb-5ed2.jpg

---
- Gaba

Tony

Staff member
Lookin good Gaba. But, you shouldn't have had to cut anything with the exacto. Just fold the tabs to the side on the switch, and it fits perfect in the charge port holder. But, I guess what is done is done. You still have to use the glue to hold it though. But, you have it done, adn it looks good.

Keith

Don't worry Gaba, I did the same with my 9x... Was not impressed with the brightness until the next time I opened it up and saw how bright the inside was.. Turned it over and WoW!, bright as...

Top Bottom