Xheli is being removed from my list of venders.

murankar

Staff member
I'll keep the rant short.

I get an email today from xheli on my order for the tail blade grips. it got sent on the 21 of this month. On the same day then send me another email saying that they want to charge me $5 to ship the dam thing.

The money is not the issue, so what. It's all about principle at this point. I made numerous orders with them, all of my orders except 2 have been shipped via spare parts shipping. Hell I bought the th9x and had it shipped spare parts. So now I order a new tail grip set and they want to send it apo only which has inflated prices for shipping.

OK Xheli and their sister companies ship from Industrial City, California. This is in the L.A. area and my address is in L.A. also. Now I cant for sure where the final destination is because their tracking numbers never work for me. I guess now for me it's amainhobbies, at least I get free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount. Yes I have gotten free shipping twice so far and I plan on getting it again on the first of the month.

Tony

Staff member
They want to charge you because your order was so cheap. Once you go over $50 it will be free. But I understand what you are saying.

murankar

Staff member
Xheli is charging me extra because l am using an apo address. It's a dollar but the principle is the issue. I have made many purchases with these folks and now its an issue.

A main does have free shipping which I like. My orders have shipped quickly and I have yet to have any issues with customer service.

Can't wait for the day to come when u shelf the exi.

Tony

Staff member
when I shelf the EXI? I sold the EXI that I had. But I'm with you, I think the only thing that I will purchase from them from now on is batteries. A Main is a great place to order from .

RMB677

I've also had my problems with xheli. They accepted an order and advised it was waiting for UPS pick up. After seeing the same info. for a couple of days I found that the item wasn't even in stock. Tried to cancel and get a refund to my credit card, took a complaint to the credit card company to finally get the credit/refund.

Roger

Tony

Staff member
As I have stated, that company is known for this type of behavior. Instead of sending you an email or picking up the phone, they just leave you hanging wondering where your parts are. I'm sure a number of people have gotten fed up with the hobby because of practices like this and just left. It's sad that a company only cares about their bottom line and not the customer.

Top Bottom