Xcell whiplash .... What .. What!! ?

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
So if I was given an option by the wife to go from my align 700 to a MADE IN USA .. THE ROLCE ROY'S of heli.. The xcell 90E ...? What should I do

Pros ... It's compared to the goblin.. It's a heli with minimal part count . It's RIGID and smooth.

Cons : parts are a bit more expensive than the align 700 ...

It'll be a straight electronics swap and ill get rid of the 700e then..? But.....
Should I do it?

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Last edited:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Ok.. the wifey just gave the GREEN LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS EXCITING! I will be going and looking at it soon! :D

canongraphy

Hey nice Gaba! I don't know what you did to get that from the wife but it musta been good!
So if you do what 700 do you have and would you be selling it? I may be interested if you do.
Gratz if you get it, made in USA is very rare these days.

canongraphy

Hey Gaba is the the model you might get?

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8N5TVffKSTo?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8N5TVffKSTo?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Hey Gaba is the the model you might get?

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8N5TVffKSTo?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8N5TVffKSTo?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Yes ;) that's the one I might get :)

And yes I just got done gutting the 700e v2 . It's ready for a new home. ;)

Just airframe no blades ... PM me if you are really interested :)

Lee: it is used :) so it's cheaper than the new 900 bucks for airframe ... So wife agreed :D

Gaba

Tony

Staff member
This is Gaba, of course it's used lmao. Dude never buys anything new, it's the reason he has all that he has hahaha.

I think you should donate the 700 hehe. I don't know anything about the xcell so can't comment on that. Just wanted to bust your :nutkick: for a bit hehe.

murankar

Staff member
Its 100% american made. These things are top shelf. Its the same company that makes the furion 450, well I think its used to. Anyhow they have 3 versions of the whiplash. Electric, nitro and gasser. I would take that over a goblin any day.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
This is Gaba, of course it's used lmao. Dude never buys anything new, it's the reason he has all that he has hahaha.

I think you should donate the 700 hehe. I don't know anything about the xcell so can't comment on that. Just wanted to bust your :nutkick: for a bit hehe.

Heehee ofcourse!! And I am proud !! Hahahah I had gotten new I would have been stuck at 450 still lol :D

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Well folks .. The xcell whiplash 90 has been reserved with my name on it!!! It's amazing. Low part count like they mean it

One thing I just gotta tell. I hadn't seen before

There is only one main gear between motor and tail .. So no auto rotation gear .. But very interestingly .. The pinion sits on a one way bearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow ! Lol low part count just freaking got lower

I m excited to build it and its direct to swash setup!!

BOKI

coogabsi; I found the Whiplash 90 on Phoenix & thought it flew real nice! They are a very well made Helicopter! Dave

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
You better hit us with some pics when this thing arrives Gaba!

Picking it up today!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the stupid day to be over!! And yes as soon as it comes :) you'll have pics!!! And details. :)

Top Bottom