450 X3l Questions

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
With Christmas just around the corner, the wife will be asking...what would you like Saint Nick to bring you? Recently the X3 had a fatal crash :(. I was thinking about getting another X3 kit BUT I'm leaning toward getting the X3L instead. Probably a question for @Geena :). I was wondering if the X3L is tail heavy with that tail boom covering. I remember URI putting one of those on his X3 and mention it was tail heavy. I would also like to transfer my X3 electronics to the X3L, "HW 60a esc, Xnova motor, 3 KST DS 215 for cyclic and KST DS 565x for tail OR save up for newer electronics since these are sort of old.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
I edited your post to call Geena in here. I'm sure she can answer any question on that helicopter lol.

murankar

Staff member
Keep in mind the x3 cover was an after thought. So the frame was not ready for the extra weight. The X3L was designed with the intent of the extra weight. So I would presume its not going to be. Even if it is thereshouk be room for the packs to ride forward. That's all I had to do, move the packs forward.

Top Bottom